That Our Founding Fathers Gave Us Liberty
If we don’t use the freedoms we have, we will lose them.
“The Core Unit Which Determines the Strength of Any Society is the family: Therefore, the Government Should Foster and Protect Its Integrity.” (The 5000 Year Leap, p. 281)
A. We need to Protect our Families in a promiscuous society:
4. Video Games
6. Cell Phones
7. Books, etc.
Helps: White Ribbon Program on www.strengthenthefamily.net
A Minute for Parents from www.strengthenthefamily.net
B. We need to establish child-appropriate community standards:
1. Remember: to keep quiet is to approve.
2. Understand the Harmful to Minors Law
3. Understand HOW to establish a child-appropriate community standard
1. Have a resolution passed by the City Council
2. Be a part of covering everything in stores that are inappropriate for children to see.
3. Help remove inappropriate commercials from television.
4. Stand up for your values.
5. Try to find honest political people who will represent your views and not be tied to other politicians and the political groups that form
A Solution: Thank managers when you shop.
Politely request that inappropriate magazines be covered.
Join the American Family Association to keep informed. (www.afa.net)
Protect your family.
Speak up on other issues, i.e. loosening of liquor laws
Remember: Silence means acceptance.
Utilize your first amendment rights or you will lose them.