February Forum Meeting
February 11, 2009
Bountiful Library: 10:15
Guest Speaker/ Jeff Novak
Principle of Freedom: A Constitution Should be Structured to Permanently Protect the People from the Human Frailties of their Rulers
1. We are women of a firm faith in Jesus Christ and believe that it is His right to rule in the affairs of men.
2. We believe that the foundations of true liberty are found in Jesus Christ and His gospel. We also believe that our founding fathers were fully aware of this connection when they laid the foundations of our liberty.
3. We must understand the nature of the conflict and the issues that threaten our liberties.
4. We believe that if we are to succeed in this battle we must be faithful and fearless by putting on the whole armor of God. By doing this we will be strengthened and empowered.
5. We know that if we will hold fast to these governing principles and continue in diligence and in faith that God will give us victory.